Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

'I would love to - ' by myra anderson...


Ahhh...discipline! I would love to be the same disciplined person I was just a few months ago! Way back then I was a person who delighted to eat a wonderful, beautiful salad for dinner every night and I even lost about twenty pounds! A few cheesy potatoes later and unfortunately I found them again.  Discipline! I shall see you again!
Art is a wonderful discipline. But...sometimes we can really manipulate that pencil or that pen or that brush and sometimes we can't do anything at all.   The artist is like the tulip...we may lose our abilities or our creative juices for a while but we ALWAYS Spring back!!!! 
Julian Cardinal
Above is the work of artist Julian Cardinal.  I see this and I would love to make my own 'women wearing beautiful gowns' statement!
If you were to take an x-ray of my brain it would look like this! You don't see the salad...but it's there...in the back! Come to the fore salad brain I would love to see you a-gain.......

3 comments:

Christine said...

Your work is beautiful!

Nadya said...

Ya hee, pesky hiding salad!! I waffle worn various disciplines as well - (food, not so much) ... But tidying, painting, ...

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful drawings! Hmm, me thinks I have a few things hiding in the back of my brain too-but not food:) Happy PPF!