Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

'mannequin on the showroom floor' by myra anderson...

 
'mannequin on the showroom floor' by myra anderson

Usually I write about what I HAVE done but for this post I am writing about what I WILL do.  The artist and illustrator Laura Volpintesta continues to make a rich contribution to figurative art and the teaching of fashion illustration.

With that being said, I plan to research the vast treasure of information she has provided. I am going to examine all of the videos, illustrations and book(s) that she has made available! 
When it comes to rendering fabric Laura is a beautiful pattern maker.  This is a skill I would like to master.


I believe that Laura offers online classes in digital, gouache, marker and more! Below is what she said about one digital app.
 I intend to try this digital app because Laura said so!!!!!  Anyhoo...everything can't be said about Laura in this one post! Right now I'm eating a chicken taco and working on some marker sketches in an old book...so we will have to talk again later!



1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Un article intéressant... Je m'en vais voir ce que fait cette grande "Laura" !
Ton mannequin au showroom est magnifique !

Gros bisous 🌸