Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

"I just keep on dancin'" by myra anderson . . .

Is it me or is there something going on with blogger these days?  Anyway - I hope everyone is well!  I don't remember 'where I was going' with this painting before I got side-tracked with all of that papermaking!  Between that and some computer problems (including a computer that will compute no more)  I have been neglecting some important painters I love - and for that I am sorry!  Anyhoo - maybe I will horrify you with a very short 'papermaking to a painting' video - it's been a while since you've screamed . . .

6 comments:

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

just love how you did the colors myra! and I always like how you show PART of the person and nothing else! diggin' it! ;)

Polly Birchall said...

Aaaaah!!!!!

hmuxo said...

Gorgeous piece, Myra....love those colors, as always.....

Lisa Graham said...

Always a comforting thing to see a new post by you with your beautiful art. Not sure if there is trouble with Blogger, but blogging doesn't seem to be the fashion these days. I still enjoy it, so I am going to keep doing it.

Happy to see you friend.

Jane said...

All these gorgeous colors really caught my attention , a lovely , exstravagant and creative painting !

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

I've seen lots of people complaining about Blogger, but I'm not around enough to notice anything. So sorry about your computer. :/ Hope you're able to get it fixed soon. I would love to see another Myra video! Yes!!