Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

myra anderson welcome to the painting party 'setting sail and eating kale' by myra anderson . . .

What beautiful artwork everyone has created this week.  Someone painted a beautiful cup . . . someone painted a portrait of a beautiful girl based on a painting by the old masters . . . and someone posted their sweet drawing of a degas . . .
 and so much more . . .
Speaking of the ocean this lovely girl's hair reminds me of a sailboat . . .
This photo does not look as delicious as the real thing - but I finally cooked the kale - with okra, red peppers, carrots, potatoes and green beans - and of course RIBS (more barbeque sauce on the side) and boy WAS IT DELICIOUS!

5 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Your girls are just so darn pretty...you need not ever never ever cover their faces with flowers. Now I need to go see our JanettMarie's cup..I am guessing who you are talking about...not sure about the rest...investigate I will! I am talking like Yoda now.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful as always, Myra....I'm not sure about the girls hair!!!! LOL

lee said...

the drawings is beautiful and I love the heart, the dinner looks mouth watering, i dont know kale sounds like its not for me

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

beside your fabulous imagination Myrna, one of the things bringing me back all the time is your very skillful drawings so it does not surprise me that I actually like the flower in front of the face as an artform... but not for the reason you stated. I bet I would have liked it either way. She does look as if she is smelling the flower with her eyes cast down the way they are.

JanettMarie said...

Mmm, I just got a bit hungry, again.
Gotta go eat.
Is that a hat or is that her hair?
Get that easel out!