Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

'run-, roll-, gain control!' by myra anderson...



Drawing the ballet has been a real friend during this pandemic.  Unfortunately I have become overly acquainted with too many snack friends especially sugary delicious big bag o' jelly beans.  Now I have two new friends and constant companions 'clumps to the left' and 'rolls to the right'.  I need to formulate a plan! More to come...
Anyhoo...I bought these little paint cups from Michaels (you can also get the pack with a palette).  Of course I think they are so cute!





I was thinking that you could make your own custom made set of paint pots for your current project! Perhaps you need a set of flesh tones or perhaps a floral set right at your fingertips!


My favorite artist quote of the week taken from one of her 'how to' videos...
Below is a beautiful painting by artist Katrina Linn...



 

4 comments:

Tarang Sinha said...

Lovely sketch! And such a beautiful flower! :)

Christine said...

Beautiful work and I love Linn’s still life!

myra anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DVArtist said...

Oh I have some of those little paint container thingys. What a great idea of making custom paints ready to go. The roller skate is awesome. I am doing really well about eating snacks during this time. Have a great weekend.