Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

pencil practice 'nominated' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch . . .

Dear Joanna,
Oh my what beautiful roses you painted!  Breathtaking.  Well, tomorrow is/are? the Oscars...and THIS is the dress I'm wearing on the red carpet!  Now all I have to do is wake up from this dream, lose 50 pounds, wake up from THAT dream, go to hollywood and star in at least one movie- and I'm all set for the Oscars.   By the way, those are supposed to be roses on the bodice!  And the dress is a lovely shade of rose.  I have a whole gaggle of paintings that I am working on and I hope to post some and share some color with you soon. 

With love for all of yall,
Myra

2 comments:

c.dingman said...

Wonderful movement and style.

Lisa Graham said...

That dress is perfect for the Oscars!

xo