Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

'sketch the runway' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch . . .


wrong wrong wrong wrong. . .yesterday I was wrong about everything that came out of my mouth.  Sean DID in fact win.  Sorry for not saying spoiler alert BEFORE.  I think that I believe that Kini should have won but quite frankly I need to see his collection again!  I was also wrong about THREADS.  It may or may not be a good show - at this point I don't know.  The kids are sewing along with their parents.  My opinion is that these talented group of  kids should be able to sit down and sew a beautiful garment on their own.  They should not be thrown all these curve balls.  Therefore I did not find kid angst enjoyable.  May try it again - may not! 

Lee rocked the runway with a snappy pose and beautiful color and patterns!!!!   You go girl!

7 comments:

Annette G said...

Fab artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Beth Niquette said...

I love that first painting. She's wonderful. I imagine she must be at a sidewalk cafe in Paris.

My name is Erika. said...

Didn't see threads, but I think the judges on PR had a tough decision. I think Sean's collection was beautiful but he did rely on the fringe a bit too much. I liked Kini's overall, but a few pieces I didn't like at all. I kind of felt the same about the ladies. But hey, they're all winners if they get to fashion week, right?

JanettMarie said...

Oh my goodness, I want to steal this painting!

Tracey FK said...

love that top piece of work...xx

Giggles said...

Stunning painting!! So gorgeous, as is Lees whose work I love too!! I have no idea how I missed project runway I love that show!!

Hugs Giggles

Irene said...

Your first painting is stunning. Love the contrasts and vibrancy.