Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

'grizzled - crazy legs walking' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch...

Ahhh...there's a reason I haven't posted since the last post.  This past week I have been trying to restore order to my messy little studio space area thingy roo.  I have been eliminating junk and rearranging other junk so that I may perhaps be more productive in a more spacious space! Anyhoo...last week I could only do few sketches like this one just to keep the art chops going.  

Reason #2 of the one hundred reasons to stay inspired is the artwork of Lee Brydges.  Lee is inspiring because she has a fountain of ideas - and - her sketches are embedded with  interesting textures and details.  She also adds expressive text to her art that make you at times stop and say 'huh?' 'what!?'  I chose this little illustration because I love the colors and I thought that it was like 'a short poem that expresses much with very few words'.
Artwork by Lee Brydges

 

2 comments:

Helen H Trachy said...

Hello Myra! So glad to see you again. I wish you a very Healthy Year ! I m so glad to see you<re into fashion once again. This blue thing would fit me just fine, the lines are gorgeous. :)

Connie Chadwell said...

I love when the lines show through - very beautiful!