Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

'project runway - the end and the beginning' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch . . .

Tonight is the season finale of Project Runway.  Here I am giving my best 'on the runway' look.  Who will win PR tonight?  I don't know!!!!!!  I don't think it will be Sean - so if he wins - I will be surprised!!  Anyhoo - tonight is also the launch of the new series Threads - where kids will be designing clothes.  Some people think that they can't learn anything from kids.  I say that if a kid can do it - then maybe - just maybe - I can do it too!  So I will be keenly (?) watching this new show.

Can't do it without food - so tonight we will have virtual champagne and virtual horderves - many of which will be wrapped in bacon of course (the real thing would kill me) . . .


2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE post! i will be watching, too = )

JanettMarie said...

I keep coming back to this painting and I love it!
What surface did you paint on Myra? I want to say...