Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

red dot and green serene - the extreme collage of myra anderson . . .

Well, I did promise you 'sepia girl' but she's coming a little later.  In my last post I also said that I would experiment with painting with four colors - and four colors only.  So I chose red, green, yellow and blue.  If you can no longer ride the roller coaster - try painting with four colors!  It was a wild ride.  I wish that I had organized this set of paintings as green hair, blue hair, red hair.  But I only did green hair and two blue hair - ready to move on!  My next four colors will perhaps be violet, yellow, red and . . . wait a minute - how many colors are there?

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I love seeing the series develop and all the creativity involved. I find your art uplifting, Myra.