Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

purple dancer . . .

As one would expect when one is using a purple marker - after about 8 or 10 sketches - one's marker might one day go 'kaput'.  So alas - the purple marker is no more.  (rhetorical question - why do I always have one weird eye?) Not to be outdone - the artist is NEVER outdone - I picked up what I like to call - a SEPIA marker.  Film (just kidding - picture) tomorrow.  So, I have some purple sketches and some sepia sketches - then I thought - how about using just four colors only - yellow, green, red and blue - how would I use just those colors on a sketch!  But enough about me - how YOU do-in'?  Love M

3 comments:

lee said...

I love how you did the top in all the colours, and way you did the eyes was perfect,

Lisa Graham said...

Poor purple marker. I have eye in-equivalencies too...but that's called STYLE I believe. :)

Have I ever told you I love your art?

hmuxo said...

This is awesome! I love the purple!!