Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Question: Can I draw a 'logo' that could represent me on my art 'movies' if I ever find my YouTube password?

Yup! I would also like to congratulate CJ on her new art studio!! (Did she hide my YouTube password?) She has encouraged me to appreciate my little space more. Today I think that I will actually clean it up. (Perhaps I will find my password.)
Also, I recently put a cute little easel and chair by my bed. When I do a drawing I can examine it first thing in the morning. Surprisingly it makes me feel a little bit wonderful to wake up and look at what I think is a cute piece of artwork even if it has 'changed' overnight and I see something that I need to fix.
Did you notice - no ballerina today! Tomorrow I will show you a lady sitting in a chair, next to some f lowers drinking coffee!
What's on my easel by the bed now? Do I really have to tell you? When I woke up this morning I said to myself 'this is soooooo cute!' NOW WHAT IS MY YOUTUBE PASSWORD?

No comments: