Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2019

'I would love tutu' by myra anderson...

Here is a work in progress.  I'm more than halfway there! Below is an interesting thought and article from the fantastic painter Dianne Gall.  I am trying to bring the 'thought' into my painting lol!




Ah ha! Just when you thought all hope was gone...I finally found the salad! I had a couple of good days of putting down the honey glazed wings and picking up the salad. Let me be perfectly clear...I am not on a diet...I just want to be a little bit smaller than my sister-in-law when she comes to town...and other selfish reasons!
What was the key? Layering! Like the person did here at California's Krazy Cup! But with salad stuff!  I'll tell you more later...

 

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Your work in progress is outstanding.... I actually it almost looks done!!!!!!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous layers, i'm intrigued to see how it will be finished with fine detail or bold heavy lines. Those colours are so striking. Happy PPF.
P.S That salad sure is one crazy cup :))

DVArtist said...

I truly love your painting. You have such a talent. Good article too. Yes, there is nothing like being a bit smaller that the SIL. LOL

Christine said...

Your painting is coming along so nicely. That is some painting by Dianne too, wow. Good luck with the diet, I could lose some pounds myself, sigh.