Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

'inna pastel garden?' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch . . .

Tomorrow is the PR party!  There is that chocolate candy that when you bite into it - it has the bourbon or brandy liqueur inside...yes...that's what I want!  Anyhoo, sometimes I like to take a jumbo sized piece of charcoal and practice drawing.  With that thick charcoal - you have no choice but to draw loose!  Also, I'm well over 40 and I didn't know what a peplum was until I started watching project runway.  It's a skirt or top with the 'little skirt' (or ruffle?) you see on the first outfit. The green part is call a peplum.   I saw these outfits in Lee's closet.  She's got the jazz a ma tazz.
gnarly pastels!

1 comment:

Polly Birchall said...

I never knew a peplum until last couple of years and I love them and your painting.