Thursday, September 13, 2012

dancing in a rose au mund glade . . .

Well, I have to say that I think that much of the success of the last painting was the fact that it was a rear view.  I have yet to master faces.  With that being said - I like the little face of this ballerina.   Why the title 'dancing in a rose au mund glade'?  Well, sometimes I get tired of trying to think of names for paintings.  I could call this 'abstract floral ballet # infinity' but I decided that it would be fun to just make up a name.  I don't know what an 'au mund glade' is - but doesn't it sound like something Sharon Whitley would know!
I thought that this was just a fun video to show how much fun you could have abstracting and collaging . . .

12 comments:

Sharon Wright said...

Woweee! That's colourful and I Love the viewpoint and composition. Such a joyful painting.

Sharon Wright said...

PS...enjoyed the video too.

Last Cup Of Coffee said...

sharon thank you very much for your comment!

hmuxo said...

Awesome painting as always, Mrya!!
I love the colors....

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is great, well the content material!

Last Cup Of Coffee said...

thank you HM I always appreciate your encouragement!

Last Cup Of Coffee said...

thank you anon. - blogging for a few years now - glad it looks easy - but it's always fun!

Bonnie Heather said...

Wow Myra these floral abstracts are gettingbetter and better. Very exciting pieces..

Last Cup Of Coffee said...

Thank you Bonnie!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

I do not know how you keep coming up with all these amazing paintings. The range of your talent is awesome.

T.Gomez said...

I love this one as well. Your work is original, colorful and from the heart. Never list your perceived faults - that's what art critics are for. While we keep what we need from them, we never let them change our style or spirit.

Robin Rosenthal said...

Myra, this is a beautiful picture with wonderful colors and composition. Just terrific! One of my favorites.