Friday, February 13, 2015

'say cheese' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch . . .

Dear Julie;
This is a practice drawing of a lady in a yellow dress (obviously?)  Anyway smarty pants. . .as you can see, I turned this drawing into one of my 'extreme collages'!  Haha!!!!  Please don't even think that this drawing was easy!  The more I practiced this pose the worse I got!!!  When it came to the painting (and a new pose) I used a rose red background against her cadmium yellow dress...gorgeous colors together!  The name of the painting tho is 'turquoise!'  I'll leave it to you to figure that one out!

Anyhoo, I am involved in a food cooking battle and someone gave me a big bag of rice krispees.  Making a sweet desert like the one you see below - is delicious - but soooooo obvious!   I googled 'savory rice krispees' and this cheese crisp appetizer came up!  Hey rice krispees. . . saaaayyyyy cheeeeese!


5 comments:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

I love your lady in a yellow dress! She's lovely! The goodies look tempting...

Clare Lloyd said...

She is beautiful

leekre said...

Love yourr painting as usual those treats are making me hungry

Julie Ford Oliver said...

I got goose bumps over the beautiful elegant lines flowing at the back of her dress.
Cheese Rice Krispies? I like cheese,
but rice krispies I am not sure about. been years since I tried them

Tammie Dickerson said...

Love the sweeping motion and elegant lines! Wonderful and free! Maybe she's running for those cheesy snacks....... :)