Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

'breakfast, lunch and dinner cha, cha, cha' by myra anderson . . .


There is one thing that I have never lied to you about.  I am jealous of all artists.  You, artists of the past, artists of the present and no doubt - artists of the future.  With that being said I am sure that you have a list of artists you admire.  I too have a long, long list.   Since someone must be first, if you could, who is the first artist (update: modern day artist) that you would invite to your home to spend the entire day with you - breakfast, lunch and dinner.  There will be a supply of all of the art supplies they use.  They will spend the day showing you the color, the fabric, the texture, the heart, the emotion, the motivation of just how and why they create their art.  Don't worry - this would be a sponsored trip - so who would it be?   Let's share . . .
My Favourite 12 Recipes of 2012
http://www.closetcooking.com/2012_12_01_archive.html

happy paint party friday!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Saucy Siciliana said...

Definitely no need to be jealous of me...I am certainly not an artist, I have no artistic talent and no creativity! That painting is gorgeous and so is all that food! It's breakfast time here in Sicily... I came by just in time:)

www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

hmuxo said...

Love this piece, as always, your rich colors are perfect for the subject! Like I always say, I love Rembrandt but not sure if I would want him at my dinner table!! LOL

Robin said...

Great post! The artist I would love to meet and share is Mystele!She was my inspiration to create and to blog. What a fun day that would be! Have a great weekend, Rasz

Annabelle said...

Fun post and love your painting.
There are so many artists I like, past and present but I think to start off the first dinner I would have to say Vincent Van Gogh and Marc Zakharovich Chagall….oh just read you want a modern day artist…Mark Ryden

Annabelle : )

About the jealousy

I think we all at times get that little green vein in our heart when we see something extraordinarily beautiful and wish just for a moment it was ours but even the masters I'm sure felt it run in their vein. The jealousy quickly turns to inspiration.

leekrek said...

Love the movement the way her leg is up and the happy colors plus all that food now that's a party I would like to go to

Annette G said...

love your wonderful use of colour and design. I would definitely come and taste your wonderful food.... Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

bellefrogworks said...

You have made me very hungry - I am still thinking about your question (in between thoughts of dinner). The dancer is lovely

JanettMarie said...

I would want to visit you Myra. All this food, who wouldn't!!!
Love the little skipper, makes me think of cookies and canvas.

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Connie Chadwell said...

Yum!