Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

'she finally got some color in her legs' collage and mixed media by myra anderson . . .

From the Book 'Put Down Those Brushes Myra' by myra anderson
Remember yesterday?  When I boasted about how I was going to clean and mop?  Well, here's your cleaning.  And your mopping.  And your sweeping!  (Actually I did do some cleaning before the brush and canvas called me.) said Myra.  (Not enough.) said Harvey.  (You don't even know that I tinkled over there!) said Tiny (the dog).

3 comments:

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

haha!! I love your sense of humor, Myra. Tell me, what is mopping? I don't think I've touched a mop in months. heehee

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

What fun. Love the design and your color choices. Enjoyed catching up and seeing all your wonderful creations.

hmuxo said...

funny post, Myra!! LOVE this painting...