Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

painting practice 'white violin' by myra anderson painter of the violin sketch . . .

This was my food from the last food challenge...to upscale a can (two cans used) of tomato soup.  My food looked good and tasted good...the question is could I have done more to upscale the soup itself!   I added some spices, a little brown sugar and a little 'paprika butter' on the top.  This particular brand of soup has 350mgs of sodium - compared to other soups with 800mgs.  This is important since the little butter added gave the soup a velvety smoothness!!  Gotta watch that blood pressure!!!  Where was the garlic?  The parsley? The celery?  I dunno! Next time! Oh and the painting was an adventure too!


5 comments:

bellefrogworks said...

I love that texture in the lady's skirt - wonderful painting. Food looks good too!

Abela said...

I like, is a Spanish dancer, the costume is typical Sevillian. Saludos

Lisa Graham said...

Oh this gorgeous girl with the white violin...

xo

lee said...

good looking dress and the soup looks tasty to

Helen H Trachy said...

Hi Myra! Hope you're good and still drawing and having fun with your art. This dress is quite alluring, I love the deep color. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hugs