Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

the extremely collaged graphite drawing of myra anderson "my pink and blue featheroo" by myra anderson . . .

Last night I did have a bit of insomnia - WHY?  Well, sometimes we all face such a myriad of problems and concerns don't we?  Since I couldn't sleep - the concern that I chose to focus on was WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY ART?  Snore. . . . . snort. . . . . .gurgle. . . . . other indistinguishable noises (from Harvey or Tiny - not me) uh anyway, after I looked at loads of fantastic artwork on the web - like Rick Nilson - that man can paint anything - and many, many others - finally I had an epiphany (more to come)

6 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

clever gal - leaving me hanging. Epiphany eh...cant wait to hear this one. If it is coming from you it is going to be good.
Now I am off to look at the work of Rick Nilson.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'espère que cette nuit d'insomnie vous aura éclairée !...
Je dors très peu aussi, mais ça depuis toujours ! Je me lève toujours vers 2h20 du matin.

J'aime beaucoup cette dernière oeuvre. Son regard est très songeur.
Gros bisous

Page Pearson Railsback said...

I can't wait to hear. I can see your work on Women's and children's fancy labels and tags. You will get a royalty for every tag sold. You will be so very rich and famous. If only I could figure out how to subscribe to your blog..I am incapable! I love your blog and your work

lee said...

inquiring minds want to know, I love your work and your ideas, I to have those night mind numbing nights, where I think about my art, and why I AM STILL DOING IT

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

L*O*V*E* this!!!

Myra, if only I could package your brain....I would be a very wealthy woman.

This is a great approach...more please!

Lisa Graham said...

She is absolutely stunningly gorgeous...the eyes, hair and pose...so elegant...so Coco.

I hope you start sleeping again.