Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

monday morning's raz-a-mataz and all that's jazz by myra anderson . . .


After being unable to walk, sit, or stand for about two months - I look more like an oreo cookie (round and filled with creamy sugar) than less like an Oreo cookie.  I am not totally out of pain - but I am able to manage it - thus I did this little painting using acrylic on watercolor paper.

I'm moving - and walking - and walking more - but I would also like to add to that 'the beautiful salad'.
 

5 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

It's good to read that you are getting more mobile. The salad looks lovely and the painting is too.

Lisa Graham said...

Oh how delicate and what a sweet figure...it must be the salad.

This is so great Myra...keep 'em coming! I love your art and I missed it and YOU!

Here's to pain FREE days!

lee said...

I love your figure, lisa expressed it perfectly, if only I looked so good from the back

Helen H Trachy said...

One of my favorite Myra and I'm not talking about the salad here!Gorgeous! That chocolate color is very attractive.

Connie Chadwell said...

Great gesture in the model - so glad you're better!