Monday, November 11, 2013

monday morning's raz-a-mataz and all that's jazz by myra anderson . . .


After being unable to walk, sit, or stand for about two months - I look more like an oreo cookie (round and filled with creamy sugar) than less like an Oreo cookie.  I am not totally out of pain - but I am able to manage it - thus I did this little painting using acrylic on watercolor paper.

I'm moving - and walking - and walking more - but I would also like to add to that 'the beautiful salad'.
 

6 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

It's good to read that you are getting more mobile. The salad looks lovely and the painting is too.

Lisa Graham Art said...

Oh how delicate and what a sweet figure...it must be the salad.

This is so great Myra...keep 'em coming! I love your art and I missed it and YOU!

Here's to pain FREE days!

lee said...

I love your figure, lisa expressed it perfectly, if only I looked so good from the back

Helen H Trachy said...

One of my favorite Myra and I'm not talking about the salad here!Gorgeous! That chocolate color is very attractive.

Connie said...

Great gesture in the model - so glad you're better!

Cath.H.C Photography said...

Bonjour,
Je découvre ton blog, j'aime beaucoup ton travail! Des aventures et de très belles photos.
Je suis artiste peintre, photographe amateur; je me suis inscrite pour suivre tes publications!
Je t'invite à me rendre visite sur mes blogs et voir mon travail, merci beaucoup et bonne journée!

HI, I discover your blog that I like very much! adventures and very beautiful photographs.
I am french amateur photographer; I was registered to follow your publications
Do not hesitate to visit my blogs and see my work, thank you, have a nice day! Cath.