Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

'glamour-us' by myra anderson . . .

Hello beautiful people!  Perhaps you vaguely recognize my model?  No?  Me neither! Anyway, this is a graphite pencil drawing on plain white paper.  I have more drawings to show you and some watercolors too!   I will have to rescan this one at another time because my scanner took the liberty of adding it's own artistic expression with the dots.  Everyone wants to be an artist!

Lisa congrats on the upcoming wedding!  Congratulations to all who have had sales and who have created beautiful works this week! I'm jealous of you all!

In this past month many of us have not been feeling very well - and some of us have lost someone we love in death.  Sometimes there are no 'right' words.  I hope that you feel better soon . . .

8 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Lovely lines and emotional power added with closed eyes. Good to see your work, dear Myra - I always respond to it with pleasure. Thank you.
Your words ARE perfectly "right."

Linda Popple said...

Catching up on blogs and so sorry to hear about your leg! Goodness! Hope you are better! Good to see your work (I took a computer break) and read your humor. And, thanks for being so thoughtful, Myra! It is much appreciated!!

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Myra,

Your quirky little drawings are the best! Do you sell them somewhere? Etsy is fast, easy and incredibly inexpensive.....please open a little site there and offer these charming drawings to your adoring fans.

hmuxo said...

LOVE this one, Myra.! She looks like Liz Taylor to me!!! Wonderful work...

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

"catching up on other's blogs" seem to be my words lately! it was so good to hear from you and I love this drawing myra, no matter what you did with it, so much talent to strive for from me and probably others. I am so sorry you have been on the down side (I understand this greatly) and hoping you are coming to the UP SWING. life ain't no bowl of cherries sometimes and often the bad comes in large doses. I am hoping for LARGE DOSES of repair and love to you...you are keeping your humor and that is a GIFT for yourself and even the rest of us ens'! keep rockin' your wonderful work when you are able! ox

lee said...

I to am in love with thoe drawings, are they in charcoal, cant wait to see what else you have for us

Helen H Trachy said...

Looking at the cut of the dress and the hairstyle reminds me of the sixties. Great lines! Take care.

Lisa Graham said...

What a pleasure it is to see this lovely post...tell your scanner "nice job" for me. :)

And thank you Myra. I am happy you are feeling better!!!