Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

'how will I draw the songstress?' by myra anderson

Here is a graphic from the video "how will I draw the songstress?"  I did a couple of different things here - I hope you will watch it!  I tickle myself when I say I'm 'a starving artist painting in a book'.  I feel a little sad that my adventure in this particular 'Detox' book will one day be coming to an end.  It's a great book!  

Next I have my eye on a thesaurus so I can learn me some words while I'm drawing.  Please enjoy!
 

2 comments:

leekrek said...

i love the new stuff, you did at the start, also the music went perfectly with the post, and the painting perfect, thanks for the nice comments on my blog about thew interview

Bonnie Heather said...

Cool video Myra. Sorry I took so long to visit...glad i didn't miss it.