Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

'something on your mind?' by myra anderson...



hello beautiful people!  so many of you are telling wonderful stories with your paintings.  me? well try as I might, and I did indeed try, but this week I did not produce one painting or one drawing that I liked. they were all, as the kids say 'whack'!  

anyhoo that doesn't keep the party from rolling on!  throwback thursday...here is some artwork I did earlier this year.  I have been wanting to try this collage type technique again...and maybe I will soon!

this photo below belongs to  yasmin on instagram.  what a portrait of healthy food! I really need to eat like this more often especially at the project runway party tonight!

 

1 comment:

Connie Chadwell said...

Love this Myra, with all the colors billowing out in a crescendo, plus the aquaish blue peeking out.