Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

'her green shoes - an extreme collage' by myra anderson...

Hello beautiful people! How is your figurative work coming along?  Again with the project runway!  It's down to the final four I think!  The interesting thing to me is that Tim Gunn would have used his 'Tim Gunn save' for emotional reasons by now.  That's the curious thing about this season. . . no emotional investment . . . everyone get's "the old heave ho and the 'don't let the door hit ya' do you need me to help you pack?" from Tim Gunn this season.  
Anyhoo. . .I'm not happy with this photograph - this girl is actually smiling!  I'll try another photo later. 

Another thing that also makes art an excellent adventure is getting a glimpse of the artist's studio, workspace and tools.  This beautiful array belongs to artist Hodaya Louis...

more later...

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'ai manqué de nombreux poste !! oh j'adore tout ce que vous faites ! vous êtes géniale...
Un véritable régal pour les yeux et les papilles !

Gros bisous ♡

Beth Niquette said...

I love your studio! I adore your artwork. Beautiful.

hmuxo said...

Nice work, Myra. Love the colors and her pose!