Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

'red should be painting roses?' 'what?' by myra anderson...


'lady and red' by myra anderson

Last time we met - I spun you a tale - I weaved you a web - about painting flowers.  Well, I fooled us all! I just couldn't get my head into the 'flower game'.  But I will not go down in flower flames!  I will 'petal' my way to the top and one day I will indeed paint a bouquet of red roses.  Why? As I told you...I have that 64 ounce bottle of red paint...so YOU get some red...YOU get some red...everybody gotta get some red! 


Anyhoo...Here is the hand and paint of artist Carolyn Dube.  I did a little bit of experimenting with paint pouring and it was fun.  Whether on canvas or glass or more - there is much you can learn about this subject. I think that it is a really satisfying way to be creative with your collection of seldom used acrylic colors. 
Carolyn Dube

Below is the beautiful artwork of Bernard Martin and the last one is Degas.  Between Bernard and Degas I feel inspired to paint some ballerinas in beautiful red tutus.  Funny...I can promise you that more than I can the roses.
 PAINTINGS BY BERNARD MARTIN
PAINTING BY DEGAS

5 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

Lovely paintings all!! Would love to see you paint ballerinas in red:) Happy PPF!

Sue (this n that) said...

Hello Myra... such gorgeous red throughout your lovely post. Your ballerina is beautiful and I love your painting.
The paint pouring looks like total fun! Those colours!
Happy PPF :D)

Christine said...

LOVE your 'lady and red'! Thanks for sharing the other beautiful pieces.

NatureFootstep said...

I like the dress in the red painting :)

Beth Niquette said...

What a beautiful painting! I LOVE this. It fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.