Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

'orange draw-ma' by myra anderson painter of the fashion sketch...

my oh my...how quickly the days do fly by!  It's time to say again that tomorrow is the project runway party!  This is a painted selfie portrait of myself of what I am wearing to the party...just add 82 years and 149 pounds!  I saw this fancy food on pinterest and in my mind this is the food we are having at the party


So, we're working on our fashion as well as our figurative work right?  The painting below is by Leslie Sandbulte.  I love that it's almost monochromatic and has three beautiful, expressive figures.  I was thinking...wouldn't it be great if I actually painted another illustration of the fashion from project runway?  Anyhoo...there is a fashion illustrator who is actually working with project runway to illustrate the winning designs...I'll tell you who she is next...
leslie sandbulte

3 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I like the ridges from the cardboard. I would also like to own those legs!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Vous êtes géniale et j'aime beaucoup cette dernière oeuvre remplie de peps ! Elle est bien vous !

Gros bisous ❀

martinealison said...

ps : L'autre jour je vous ai tutoyer aujourd'hui non ! je préférerais te tutoyer !
Bisous