Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

'the simple silhouette challenge' and 'thank you that little miss julie ford oliver' by myra anderson . . .

'the simple silhouette challenge' by myra anderson
Well, you may recall that I said I was starting out with simple shapes in this 'project runway challenge' and would work toward more difficult shapes.  Right now I am choosing the easiest things for me to draw.  If I can master a so-called 'easy' drawing - then I can move on to - and hopefully master - more difficult drawings.

I am still so very thankful for the support  I have received from the artist community.  I want to thank again that little miss julie ford oliver who sent me some small canvases and some paint.

I wanted to do some 'graphic type/poster type' paintings (I don't really know how to describe it) but last night I had the time of my life painting and actually loving the end result!  So watch out Lee (and all you who may enter the challenge this week) - I'm coming at you with a small acrylic painting girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

She's a right glamour girl. Great shape and movement

lee said...

Oh I so love this one her silhouette is perfect I am so jealous

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Cette belle peinture pourrait se nommer "taille de guêpe" !
J'aime l'allure de ce modèle inconnu !
Gros bisous ♡

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I am beaming seeing you paint again! Wonderful!