Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

work in progress - blue dot ballet . . .

Myra Anderson Blue Dot Ballet  Well, this is as far as I have gotten on my latest ballerina madcap.  I love everything that's going on in this painting.  Funny that it has taken me so long to add the cap.  Next week for sure - probably.  I have already completed my first contemporary girl.  It's an interior.  Hey!  Now I'm thinking about that lovely interior Lisa just did!  Speaking of mixed media - what's happening with JanettMarie's new artwork?  What will Julia be fracturing next? What lovely work of art is Helen working on?  What . . .

2 comments:

Sharon Whitley said...

ooh look forward to seeing the cap. Have scrolled down through your posts, this series of ballerinas is great and I love how you use collage in your paintings, something I've been considering doing but not sure where to start - I want to somehow incorporate maps - using my old os maps as collage in my landscape paintings, it's there in my head but not actually put it into practice yet, so if you have any tips for me I'd be soooooo grateful!

Connie Chadwell said...

Beautiful passage around her face - the whole painting is a delight. Your blog is so lively and interesting - each time I visit, it's as if I've gone on a fascinating journey.