Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

her eyes turned bright when she took a sip of her coffee . . .

Yesterday I received a beautiful refrigerator magnet of one of Janettmarie's beautiful coffee cup paintings.  My eyes were very bright!   I hope she doesn't mind me saying but I hope to order as many of her coffee cup magnets as I can (when they become available) and put them on my refrigerator!!!  What color! What textures!! What joy!!!  I also want a print wall of some of my favorite artists to be admired by guests and friends . . . more information to come!

This is part of my series entitled DELIGHT IN THE EYES OF THE COFFEE DRINKERS inspired by JanettMarie.  Does it show that I have a passion for pencils?

5 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

You have made another beautiful face!

Magnets? Where can I get those? How wonderful!!! I will investigate!

Hope your weekend is full of everything you need it to be full of and more pretty drawings. I love your style so much.

JanettMarie said...

Myra, is this a self portrait?
Love those eyes!!

Bonnie Heather said...

Hi there dear friend. Sorry I've been away so long. I've been painting...really. Your faces are wonderful... i should try to do them again but they are very intimidating. Can you show us your magnet?

Connie Chadwell said...

This is so charming - those eyes!

Jane said...

You just caught that delight, these eyes are fabulous and the expression altogether is wonderful, love this portrait !